One module two sim. One sim work online, the other standby, switch freely, cold standby failure backup each other.
>>| Typical Topology
How to get H700u 3G HSUPA Router to work?
1. Get a 3g sim card with data business, enough balance available;
2. 3G signal is good enough because good signal is required for dialup and good internet speed and bandwidth;
3. One PC or Laptop with RJ45 port to config the H700. If H700 is with wifi option feature, you can also config it via WiFi.
H700u is 3G HSUPA version which is working under 3G HSUPA network and back compatible to HSDPA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM networks.
H700 series Cellular router versions:
H700d -- 3G HSDPA version
H700u -- 3G HSUPA version
H700w -- 3G WCDMA HSPA version
H700p+ --3G HSPA+ version
H700t -- 4G LTE version
H700ev -CDMA2000 EVDO version
H700td -- 3G TD-SCDMA version
For details, please refer to the datasheet.
Please confirm what you need before order.
Download - H700u Router
H700 3G HSUPA Router
Key and Main
1) Built-in 2G/3G/4G industrial cellular module, two sim card slots, insert SIM/UIM card to work directly.
2) work with two sim card. Two sim card backup each other (cold standby for failure backup)
3) Auto-dial feature, keep alive link
4) Built-in watch dog
5) 4 LAN RJ45 port + 1 WAN RJ45 port option
6) VPN (PPTP, IPSec)
7) standard SMA antenna can be replaced with high gain type
8) 1 DB9 port for DTU feature (Serial to Cellular Gateway feature, RS232 or RS485 port)
9) WiFi 802.11b/g 54Mbps, can choose 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps or 300Mbps.
10) RJ45 WAN (xDSL) and Cellular backup each other (Route Fail Over Feature)
11) Always online, Reboot if the connection is failed.
12) GPS optional
13) Internal battery
14) Video Server
15) SMS/Voice: SMS/Voice call to control router to be online, offline, reboot and status monitor; SMS is default feature, Voice is option